LATEST IN THE BLOG
Round peg in a square hole.
• Team player, self-motivator, endlessly curious, creative problem solver
• Constantly learning new skills and enhancing existing ones
• Not afraid to think outside the box or try new things
• Works well in a fast paced environment
• Night owl with 24/7 availability
• Intermediate level fluency in Spanish
• Trained in project management and sprint coordination
• Ability to work remotely
• 10+ years experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Familiarity with Cross Browser Compatibility, Responsive Design, Image Optimization, FTP Transfer, Version Control (Git, SVN, CVS), Command Line.
• Dual platform proficiency (Windows + Mac).
Sensaria (formerly Graphik Dimensions Ltd.) – High Point, NC
Sept. 2021 – Present | Senior Designer
Jan. 2015 – Sept. 2021 | Graphic & Web Developer
Oct. 2010 – Jan. 2015 | Web Designer
Feb. 2008 – Oct. 2010 | Junior Graphic Designer
• Created a quarterly content and email strategy calendar for the Marketing Department, which I now help plan and maintain.
• Brainstorm, concept, design and code of all email promotions.
• Assist in design and creation of workflows for triggered campaigns.
• Utilization of multiple email service providers (currently Listrak) to study metrics and revenue, as well as coordinate regular A/B testing to create analytically driven designs that continual improve email performance.
• Graphic and code maintenance of company website and blog, including creation of new landing pages for improved SEO rankings.
• Regular creation of graphics for social media and for 3rd party ads.
• Oversee management of interns, write creative briefs, style guides, documentation and lead training of new team hires.
Lizzy Davis Photography – Clearwater, FL
Apr. 2011 – Present | Owner/Photographer
• Wedding photography (experience as primary and second shooter).
• On location family portraits and maternity sessions.
• Band promos, concerts and event photography.
• Currently maintaining a personal travel blog.
• Photo retouching and processing in Lightroom and Photoshop.
• Meet with clients to estimate costs and schedule shoots; maintenance of client galleries and blog features post-shoot on website.
Rock: Front/Center – Online Presence
Oct. 2010 – Present | Owner/Editor/Photojournalist
• Contact publicists, record labels and/or band management to request media access to photograph and review local and high profile concerts and tours across the country.
• Compose articles, reviews and photo gallery coverage from events.
• Management of social media channels for promotion.
• Ongoing web maintenance and content management, including user blogs and generated content.
Triangle United Way – Raleigh, NC
2004-2005 & 2007 | Volunteer
• Volunteered time to assist with regular website maintenance.
• Designed internal, company branded merchandise.
• Learned how to build and assisted with assembly of refurbished computers to be donated to schools and vulnerable families/children to give them tools to succeed in the future.
Apr. 2017 | Website for TrevorWilliamsPhoto.com
Mar. 2015 | Promo shoot for Greensboro based band, Convicted Fate.
2013 | Regular event coverage for Soundcheck411.com.
Oct. 2012 | Promo shoot for Raleigh based band, Love Tribe.
Oct. 2012 | Photo coverage for national Dayglow/Life In Color Tour.
Jan. 2012 | Photography of CD release for Charlotte band, Fire!Fire!
2012 | Regular event coverage for USMusicWeekly.com
Dec. 2011 | Website for SC band deepfield, utilizing Actionscript + XML.
Nov. 2011 | Brochure + business card design for Linda Vaughn Inc.
2011 | Regular event coverage for The Artist Spotlight.
Jan. 2008 | Website for Garnett Component Sales.
Feb. 2007 | Website for new Raleigh Marble’s Kids Museum.
Dec. 2007 | Awarded Degree in Digital Media
Living Arts College – Raleigh, NC
Major coursework in web, print and graphic design, digital photography and traditional media.
June 2005 | Diploma Awarded
Chapel Hill High School – Chapel Hill, NC
Graduated a year early.
Course work in manual/darkroom photography, graphic and web design, screen printing.
Oct. 2019 | Featured in Episode #86 of How to Become a Rockstar Photographer podcast.
Aug. 2017 | Included in Music Musings & Such list of Music Photographers Shooting High.
Jan. 2017 | Photo of Black Veil Brides featured in issue of Alternative Press magazine.
Feb. 2016 | Included in a list of “Music Photographers to Follow on Instagram” by Festicket Magazine.
July 2015 | Listed as one of “35 of the Best Concert Photography Instagram Accounts” on website Learning Band Photography.
May 2015 | Awarded DeviantArt.com Daily Deviation for Photo of Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides.
Sept. 2014 | Photos for album cover and CD booklet of metal band Butcher Babies EP release ‘Uncovered’.
Apr. 2014 | Awarded DeviantArt.com Daily Deviation for Photo of Shinedown.
Feb. 2013 | Won Talent House photography contest for an opportunity to photograph national band Flogging Molly.
July 2012 | Photo of band Slightly Stoopid featured in Ignition Music Magazine.
Jan. 2012 | Photos of band In This Moment featured in Rock Revolt Magazine.
Dec. 2007 | Received Award of Creative Excellence from Living Arts College.
Aug. 2007 | Inducted in National Technical Honor Society.
I am available for work anywhere in the USA and open to travel world wide — or connect with me on social!